Cause Marketing ties a company and/or its product to an issue or cause with a goal to improve sales and corporate image while providing benefits to the cause.
Benefits for Your Organization
Partnering with The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia will not only benefit your organization and its employees, but also your customers, clients and investors. According to the 2010 Cone Evolution Study:
- 80% of Americans are likely to switch brands to one that supports a cause, if price and quality are equal
- 85% of consumers have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about
- 90% of consumers want companies to tell them what they are doing to benefit a cause.
Our Commitment to Our Partners
We will work with you to create and implement a program that meets the needs of your organization, customers, clients and employees
Why partner with CHOP?
- U.S. News & World Report ranked CHOP as the No. 1 children's hospital in the nation
- CHOP conducts more than 1,500 active research studies, the most of any pediatric facility
- CHOP treats 28,000 inpatients, 85,000 emergency visits and 1.1 million outpatients each year from all 50 states and 46 countries, so many of your clients/customers are likely to have been affected by the work at CHOP
- CHOP has a long history of innovations, including the closed incubator for newborns; the balloon catheter; and the first vaccines for mumps, whooping cough, influenza and rotavirus