Founders Society is an annual recognition society reserved for some of CHOP's most generous donors—those who have given $1,000 or more in a fiscal year, from July 1 to June 30. The philanthropic backbone of the Hospital, Founders Society offers various benefits to donors at different giving levels. All members are listed on the interactive donor wall at the Hospital's Main Campus and in our annual philanthropy report, receive special communications from the CEO, receive a yearly subscription to Children's View magazine, and are invited to a Founders Society Reception each spring honoring the life-changing work that member support makes possible. Donors who give $10,000 or more are welcomed into the Children's Circle of Care, and naming opportunities are available for contributions of $25,000 or more.
- Listing on The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Donor Recognition Wall
- Listing among major donors within the Hospital Philanthropy Report
- Annual subscription to Children's View
- Personal invitation to the annual Founders Society Reception
- All Patron privileges, plus:
- Special invitation to CHOP's Advances in Pediatric Medicine Lecture Series
- All Benefactor privileges, plus:
- Invitation to "A Tour of Hope" through the CHOP Main Campus
Circle of Care ($10,000+)
- All Partner privileges, plus:
- Membership in the Children's Circle of Care*
- Quarterly update on CHOP from the CEO
* Membership in the Children's Circle of Care is reserved for individuals, family foundations, and privately held companies.