The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has cared for thousands of children every year and touched the lives of a million more…maybe even a child right in your own community. What better way to show your support than considering planning your very own fundraising event.
Each year, many generous and dedicated people host fundraisers to benefit CHOP. Whether you're planning a formal affair or a casual family fun gathering, organizing an event is a wonderful way to touch the lives of kids who rely on Children's Hospital for care, cures and hope.
And, you don't need experience to make your event a success — just the energy and enthusiasm to make it happen. The information here will help you get started.
School fundraising ideas
- Bake Sale/Candy Fundraiser
- Sponsored Race/Walk
- Car Wash
- Sports Tournament
- Auctions or Sweepstakes
- "A-thon" Dance-a-thon, bike-a-thon, rock-a-thon, cut-a-thon
- Picnics or Dinners
- Fashion Shows
- Art Shows
What we can do for you
For your event, we can provide you with:
- Event Posters
- Online Fundraising Program
- Endorsement Letter to Help with Planning
- Tips for Planning a Successful Fundraising Event
Why Support CHOP?
- Ranked the #1 children's hospital six consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report
- Conducts more than 1,500 active research studies, the most of any pediatric facility
- Treats more children with cancer than any other general pediatric hospital in the country
- Treats 24,000 inpatients, 76,000 emergency visits and 1 million outpatients each year from all 50 states and 46 countries
- History of innovations, including the closed incubator for newborns; the balloon catheter; and the first vaccines for mumps, whooping cough, influenza and rotavirus
If you are interested in hosting an event to benefit CHOP, click here to fill out the form. For more information, contact our Community Fundraising Team at 267-426-6496 or email@example.com.